Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Static Cling or Quickie Fling?

One night I went out to a club with a friend of my father's. He's a much older man, but I enjoy his company and we go out on the town every once in a while. Anyway, we were out having cocktails and a drink was spilled on my pants. We had planned to go out to a busy restaurant after drinking to get something to eat. I suggested that we swing by my house first so I could change.

Being a little buzzed up, I wasn't paying much attention to what I was doing. I ran into the house quickly to throw on a pair of dry pants and ran back to the car.

We finally got to the restaurant and it was packed with people I knew including parents of some of my friends. As a walked across the restaurant to our table, I noticed people kind of staring at me. I didn't know what the problem was until I got to my seat.

'Are they yours?' my father's friend asked. He pointed to a pair of underwear that were sticking to my pants on the outside.

I wanted to die as I crawled under the table. It was the most embarrassing moment of my life. I guess everyone thought I just had a quickie and forgot to put my underwear back on. I use downy in my rinse water at all times now to avoid static cling!

-- Cheryl

No comments: