Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Cocky, Arrogant Type

My girlfriend begged me to go on a double date because the guy she wanted to go out with had some sort of commitment with his buddy that night. They met us at a restaurant. I disliked my date instantly. He was gorgeous, but not in a good way. He had that snide, cocky look -- and attitude. For the sake of my friend (because she really liked the other guy), I was polite and nice. My friend and I took one trip to the ladies room together and I told her that after dinner I'd go for one drink, but then I was out of there. Then, before coffee, my date leaned over to me and said quietly," Do you have your own place or do I have to get us a room?" I gave him a small, sweet smile, excused myself to the ladies room and continued walking right out to the parking lot. I called my friend on her cell phone with my apologies!

--submitted by nancyflorida

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know thats right girl!

suetiggers said...

Did this site change or what? I was looking forward to some kiss and tell stuff from women who have met these jerks and wanted to share personal info. on them. I have one I most def wanted to warn other girls/women about.
I'm impressed with what I've read but disappointed if you had to make it tamer.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahah good guy :D