Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Date That Purred

I picked my date up at his apartment and we went to the movies. Afterward, we played pool. Okay so far. Then I drove him home, and he asked whether I wanted to come up and have just one drink and "talk." My gut said don't go, but I accepted anyway. I decided that one drink couldn't hurt. Once in his apartment, he started showing me pictures from his college days. It was then I realized that he was about 20 years older than me.

Suddenly he decided he needed to "slip into something more comfortable" -- he even used those words! Because his apartment was so small, his bedroom was right in front of the couch, where I was sitting. He went in to change but didn't close the door. I was exposed to the sight of him taking off his shirt to change into ... A SILK SMOKING JACKET! The horror of seeing his bare, hairy back combined with the jacket made me want to spit out my beer. Amazingly, things got worse. He came out, sat on the couch next to me and proceeded to start rubbing his head on my shoulder. Then, he began purring (yes, purring) -- quite loudly. He then attempted to lick my ear. At that point, I jumped up and said that I had to go. I held in my laughter until I got to my car.

--submitted by amievp

No comments: