Sunday, July 13, 2008

He Whipped It Out!

I met a guy at a club downtown, and we exchanged phone numbers. We talked a few times and had very good conversations on the phone.

The first date went well. We went out to dinner and a movie and had a wonderful time. He was such a gentleman! He dropped me back off at my apartment, walked me to the door and gave me a goodnight hug.

The next date went a little differently. We decided to just stay at my place and have a little dinner and watch a movie. After dinner we were sitting on the couch watching a movie, and I look over next to me and see that he had whipped (continued below)

his thing out! I was shocked, but he looked as if he thought he did nothing wrong. I told him to leave, and he did so, but kept calling me. He could not seem to figure out why I refused to see him again!

--submitted by Jennifer

No comments: