Sunday, July 13, 2008

Should You Kiss before Getting Naked?

I agreed to meet this blind date at a bar about halfway between our houses. When he got there I was impressed -- he was funny, friendly and nice looking. We seemed to be "clicking", and I was really excited to be having such a good date.

When it got to be pretty late, I said I needed to go home, and like a gentleman, he walked me to my car. We stood outside my car talking, and because it was so cold, I suggested we sit in my car to finish our conversation. We were talking about something going on across the street, so I turned to look out my window. When I turned around, my date had taken all of his clothes off!

When I finally regained my composure, I gave him a lecture about proper dating etiquette. I told him a guy shouldn't take his clothes off before he's even kissed his date. So then, he tried to kiss me! I told him to get his clothes on or I was going to call the police. He got mad, put on his clothes and got out of the car.

--submitted by tcave70

No comments: