Sunday, July 13, 2008

Why Do You Need to Be Spanked?

I dated a really nice man for about three months. He was tall and handsome and spoke with a Dallas accent that made me melt. I was living a dream -- until one night when he came over to pick me up for dinner. Something about him was different. He had a "cat that ate the canary" look on his face. We settled down on the couch with glasses of wine, and he said, "I have been a bad boy." I thought to myself, "No, he can't mean what I think he means." So I asked him what he was talking about. Wow, was I in for the shock of my life! He said, "I've been wearing these all day," stood up, (continued below)

dropped his pants and revealed a garter belt, stockings and ladies' panties! To top things off, he then said, "I need to be spanked." I was laughing so hard I couldn't get the door opened fast enough for him to leave!

--shetech

No comments: