Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Mysterious Suitcase

When my date picked me up, I noticed an intriguing briefcase sandwiched between the seats in his car. I wondered about it because he was a city bus driver. What could he possibly need a business briefcase for? Religious work? Travel?

We pulled up to the movies a few minutes early, and he asked if he could kiss me. Since it was our second date and I thought it was so nice of him to ask I said sure. (The kiss was nice!) Then he said, "You know, we don't have to go to the movie. We could get to know each other better if we get a room somewhere." Stunned, I said, "No. I don't want to rush into anything. I like to take it slow."

"But I know you're wondering what's in here," he teased and put the briefcase on my lap. Even though I started to explain it was really none of my business and I would just rather go to the movies, he opened that baby up. It was filled with sex toys, gel, massaging oil and more things I can't even name! All that I could think to say was, "I really want to see this movie!" and ran out of the car.

--submitted by Mingan

No comments: